Expansion Joint - SH514- EJ
The forces generated by thermal expansion or contraction can be significant. A device or completion component designed to enable relative movement between two fixed assemblies in the event of thermal expansion or contraction.
- Expansion joints within the completion assembly prevent any movement or forces being transmitted to fixed components such as packers or tubing hangers.
- Expansion joints provide a movement balance in pipelines.
- Uses only non-elastomeric sealing technology
- Maintains pressure integrity while expanding and contracting
- Splines allow capability of transmitting torque through the expansion joint
- Shear pinned capabilities
- Also available in High Pressure or High Temperature.
- Customisable and reliable
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Temperature Rating -30 degree C to 180 degree C
- Services H2S/CO2/Standard/Sour