Swell Packer Bonded Type - SH516- SPB
Bonded type swellable packers provide a one-trip, self-setting isolation system designed to activate and seal through the natural contact of in-situ wellbore fluids. Suitable for cased-hole and openhole well environments, bonded swellable packers are easily deployed by integrating them into tubing or casing strings or through conventional well-service operations such as coiled tubing or slickline.
A wide range of configurations are available to suit specific size and well-performance requirements.
- Interzonal isolation
- Reservoir compartmentalization/ wellbore segmentation
- Gas and water coning management
- Isolation of fluid contacts
- Straddle isolation systems (shales, fractures, water)
- Isolation, stimulation and/or frac jobs
- Plugging and abandonment
- Isolation of build sections from horizontal pay zones
- Casing-shoe integrity/sustained casing-pressure isolation
- Isolation at lateral junction or milled window
- Absence of moving parts facilitates deployment, reducing well construction costs and required rig personnel.
- Swellable element activates through contact with wellbore fluids, sealing off the annulus and thus providing reseal capability for the life of the well.
- Conforming element enables isolation in irregular hole shapes and changing annular geometries.
- Available with most tubular configurations and thread connections, this versatile packer easily integrates with most well tubular designs.