Entry & Re-Entry Guide - SH501-GS
The “Wireline Entry guide” are used for safe re-entry of wireline tools from the casing into the tubing string. The internal bevel guides the wireline or slick line tool string back into the tubing. Mule shoe guide is a standard guide for all the of Completion equipments.
- Safe re-entry of wireline or slickline tools into the tubing string.
- Lowest component in the tubing string.
- Rugged one piece construction.
- Available in low alloy steel and premium materials.
- Available in bevelled, full or half mule shoe configurations.
- Reliable and easy to install
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Thread sizes range from 2 3/8” and onwards
- Service H2S/CO2/Standard/Sour
- Material Grades: J-55, N-80, L-80, P-110, 13-CR, 1-CR
Different Types of Guides